Naturally, body piercing jewellery looks best where it belongs: on your body. That's why we've set up our Action Shot Gallery.
For you, this pays off in more ways than one:
- It gives you a good idea of what a particular piece of Crazy Factory piercing jewellery looks like in real life so you can decide if it suits your style.
- For every action shot that makes it into our gallery, you are rewarded with 10 Crazy Cash Points (10 points = 10 cent). Just upload a photo and collect points towards your next piece of jewellery!
Dos and Don’ts for cool actions shots
In our gallery, we show photos of jewellery and body piercings on all parts of the body. With the exception of showing genitals, there are no limits to your creativity in these pictures.
Very important: Only submit photos showing items bought from the Crazy Factory shop. Also, your photos must show piercings clearly visible and actually worn on the body – action shots of individual beads or bars without the locking end will not be accepted. And of course, your photos must not be blurry or out of focus.
File size and format: Please submit your photo as a JPG with 6 MB max. – unfortunately, we cannot use other file formats or larger file sizes. Don't worry about the resolution though – we'll take care of that.
Here's how to upload your action shot:
- Log in.
- Go to your profile by clicking on your name at the top of the page on desktop or by selecting ACCOUNT in the sidebar on mobile.
- Go to "My Orders" and select the completed order which includes the item.
- Select an item and click on "Add Action Shot".
- Click on "Upload New Action Shot".
- Select photo and upload.
You will be notified by e-mail as soon as our team has reviewed your photo. If there's something wrong with it, we will let you know and you can upload a new one. If it's suitable, your photo will be added our gallery and you'll receive a credit of 10 Crazy Cash Points for your next Crazy Factory purchase!
Any questions? Check our FAQ for answers to the most frequent questions regarding action shots.