As we all know, body piercings and jewelry look best where they belong: on your body. That's why we've set up our Action Shot Gallery. Here, fans can upload pictures of their favorite piercings.
Why this is cool for you:
- Before your purchase, you can see how your Crazy Factory piercing or jewelry looks like in the real world (worn by other people) and better decide if it suits your style.
- After your purchase, you get the chance to appear as a Crazy Factory superstar on our product info pages and be an inspiration for thousands of visitors daily. Is that cool or what?
Dos and Don’ts for cool actions shots
In our gallery, we show photos of jewelry and body piercings on all parts of the body. With the exception of showing genitals, there are no limits to your creativity in these pictures.
Very important: Only submit photos showing items bought from the Crazy Factory shop. Also, in your photos piercings must be clearly visible and actually worn on the body – action shots of individual beads or bars without the locking end will not be accepted. And of course, your photos must not be blurry or out of focus.
File size and format: Please submit your photo as a JPG with 6 MB max. – unfortunately, we cannot use other file formats or larger file sizes. Don't worry about the resolution though – we'll take care of that.
Here's how to upload your action shot:
- Log in.
- Go to your profile by clicking on your name at the top of the page on desktop or by selecting ACCOUNT in the sidebar on mobile.
- Go to "My Orders" and select the completed order which includes the item.
- Select an item and click on "Add Action Shot".
- Click on "Upload New Action Shot".
- Select photo and upload.
As soon as our team has checked your Action Shot, they will send you an email. We will let you know if something is wrong so that you can upload a new foto. If everything is fine, we will add the image to our gallery, and you'll appear on the item's page as style ambassador!
Any questions? Check our FAQ for answers to the most frequent questions regarding action shots.